This blog is a homeschool diary of some of the things we get up to with our time. It does not reflect all our work but serves as a record for some of the fun we have and saves my printer from all those photos!
The goal of ancient Hebrew education was for 'the training of the individual in the service of God'. This is our ultimate aim and motivation. Quite a task!

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

May 19th - A lovely Homeschool day

These are the days I love. No planned activities to try to get to, just a gentle meandering througout the day with some fun surprises along the way. 

Whilst I was working with Gracie, James found himself at a loose end.  I suggested he look through a recipe book and find something he would enjoy cooking one evening and make a list of ingredients etc.  He decided he would like to make butternut squash soup. After a bit of set up help he got on with making it by himself and boy did he enjoy it.


 Even croutons....














Gracie decided she would like to write a lunch menu.









They set the table and hosted lunch for a spontaneous visit from a friend. 












After lunch the girls made chocolate cup cakes. But I seem to have lost the photos. 
Lots of outside play with the chickens and on the swings. A great day.









No comments:

Post a Comment